_ * I want to run for president, if it would mean that I would have to pay only 15% income tax.
* Unlike one candidate for the office of president, I know what kind of government rules Turkey (and I know the country’s history).
* The world has a new hero: the captain of the sunken ship “tripped and fell” into a lifeboat. All children will look to this guy, when thinking about how to lie.
* I am still not interested in anyone named Kardashian, do not know why newspapers and magazines waste space on her/him, and do not understand why anyone else might be interested.
* I am happy that show that I enjoy (Modern Family, Downton Abbey) won a Golden Globe.
* Most-Stupid-People-in-the-World Award goes to those cinema goers in London, who demanded money back after seeing The Artist. They did not know/like that there was no dialog. I look forward to enjoying that film, partly because it is a silent movie!
Prior to writing novels, the author enjoyed a multifaceted career: from decorated combat aviator to advertising professional to global communications director of a major consumer brand. He has traveled the world and met sports, film and television stars, political leaders, and royalty. He graduated from Middlebury College, is married, lives in Germany, and has two grown children.